19, 1997! (Click
here for details)
Antique Fire Engine Muster
Nebraska City, Nebraska - June 14, 1997
'97 Video and other Souvenirs Now Available!
Muster Photos Are Here!
- See the Largest Display of Antique Fire Equipment Ever Gathered
in the Heartland of America.
- See over 200 antiques from all across the United States and Canada.
- See hand operated fire engines over 200 years old.
- Enjoy a Fire Engine Parade over two hours long.
- See Hand Fire Engines compete for Stream Distance.
- See Hose Reel Race for Fastest Stream on a Target.
- Vote for the "People's Choice" Award for the best looking motorized
Antique Fire Truck.
- Shop the Firematic Flea Market.
- Enjoy a Nebraska Barbeque following the Muster.
- Nebraska City V.F.D. Muster Committee
- City Hall - Drawer M
- 1409 Central Avenue
- Nebraska City, NE 68410-2299
Muster Newsletter | Pre-Registration
About Nebraska City | Lodging
email: (click for email).
Web site © 1996 Westmedia.com.
Site construction and web services donated by westmedia.com.